The specific objectives of e-IRGSP6 are:
Objective 1. To support e-IRG and its governing structures with secretarial services
- by operating the e-IRG secretariat, providing secretarial support to the e-IRG Chair and Executive Board and assisting the e-IRG and its delegates overall;
- by organising the e-IRG events, workshops and delegates meetings, along with other outreach events, to facilitate the information and knowledge exchange between deleg- ates and stakeholders of the e-Infrastructure area, including EOSC and EDI/EuroHPC.
Objective 2. To support e-IRG in its efforts towards contributing to the implementation of EOSC and EDI, and the realisation of the e-Infrastructure Commons
- by offering an independent view on the implementation of relevant EU policies by collecting and aggregating views from the relevant stakeholders;
- by supporting all e-IRG Working Groups and Task Forces and its policy outputs, towards the European Commons and beyond;
- by providing inputs to e-IRG policy documents related to EOSC and EDI, as well as other policy and Commission documents.
- by liaising with e-IRG's various stakeholders, including EOSC, EDI/EuroHPC and ESFRI, fostering the cooperation between European research communities and e- Infrastructures;
- by communicating e-IRG's output to key e-Infrastructure and Research Infrastruc- ture stakeholders;
- by maintaining e-IRG's social media channels and by operating the external and internal e-IRG web presence.